Monday, November 30, 2009

This Is What Happens When Your Not Looking...

The other day I was getting dressed for the day and Jack asked to play with my mascara. He wanted to use it as a wand. So I went ahead and gave it to him to play with. I then mistakenly went downstairs for a while and left him alone up there to play. Later he started calling me and came downstairs for me to see this......








What a mug shot eh?!!! so funny. I don't even know how he knew there was make-up in there to use as I NEVER wear mascara but he had gotten it open and thought he'd color his eyebrows. So cute! I said "Can I take your picture" and he was very willing. He was very proud of his job!


Lots going on around here - we have been super busy lately with photobooth. Getting ready for Christmas. Getting ready for Jack to turn 3 - I can't believe it. This Thursday he turns 3. Now its time for potty training!

robin.

No comments: