Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Grayson

Well as you all know our new baby "Grayson Oliver Kearl" was born Jan 16, 2009 at 12:58 a.m. I have been on the phone for the past hour trying to set up home insurance and change all our utilities, cable, etc. in preparation for our big move....we get possession on Friday! And will move the next week. Anyway, so I thought I'd multi-task and while I was put on hold, I'd post some recent pics.

Jack is doing great with the baby - he really just stays away - he'll go and touch his head or watch me change his diaper but other than that he is more interested with his toys or cartoons.

Ryan and Jody - I have been thinking about you lots today as you are flying to Australia - we are going to miss you lots. Jack is going to miss Osh especially since he walks around the house saying his name.......email us when you get there and tell us how it is......here are some recent pics for you.