Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Life!

Not much is going on around here. Although the days seems full - there is always either meals to be made, diapers to be changed, kids needed to be cuddled and rocked for naps, fights that need to be broken up, thirsty kids, lego to be built and played with, parks to be visited, cartoons to be watched, tickling to be had, etc. So even though our life isn't busy with school and other stuff - there is ALWAYS somthing that needs to be done!

Tonight, Jack fell asleep watching cartoons at 6 pm and then willow just fell asleep while me and dave were talking - that was at 7 - so 2 kids in bed (grayson is at my side asking me what I am doing - he is next to go to bed!) I fear Jack and Willow will be up by 5 or 6 a.m. not my favorite hour! But it is nice to have them in bed early.

(**Side note - what I thought was going to turn into a lovely evening for me as the kids were in bed, I guess willow just wanted a 20 minute nap and wasn't really ready for bed!! love that!) but it is almost 9 - all kids are in bed and I guess I get an hour before I need to go to bed! - oh what is that - I hear Willow again!!!! - off I go....!)






1 comment:

me said...

love these pics, robin! grayson drumming with the whisk = awesome. that hammock looks so sweet. willow is so cute and smiley, just like her bros. you guys are such a happy family! and we have some definite hair envy - did willow & crew take the entire family hair allowance and that's why aurelia doesn't have any?!! haha. love you guys. have so much fun at the cabin. wish we were there! xo, jody