Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome Spring!

Happy SPRING! Jack just turned 16 months old. Almost 1 1/2. What a boy. He is starting to say a few words. He loves to take the telephone or any toy and put it up to his ear and pretend its a telphone and say "hi". So cute.




His favorite thing is to watch the birds and squirrels in our back yard. We look out the window many times a day and watch all the birds and the squirrels eating from our neighbors bird feeder. Jack points up to the birds and ohs and ahs.




Since I work twice a week I try to take jack out each day that I am at home - we go swimming, to play places in the mall, library, parks, the gym (well he plays in daycare when I workout - I think that is a win win for everyone!). So we are always having fun doing something.


What else is new:

- Dave started a new job for a new oil company;
- Our business is going well (our second event is this weekend);
- I got a blackberry (so fun!) (only because Dave let jack play with my cell phone while doing the dishes and jack dropped the phone into the water);
- I signed up to take an Event Management certificate course (Intro to Event Coordination) - can't wait to start that;
- One month till we take off for Hawaii - CAN'T WAIT! (which means we have one month to start working out and get our flabby bodies in shape)
- I am reading the new Sophie Kinsella book "Remember Me" - makes me so happy - her books are so fun!
- jack is starting to play with crayons, loves going down the slide at the parks and loves yogurt!


Not much else is going on. This week jack is starting a Tumbling Tots gym class and then we have swimming with playgroup. So lots of fun stuff for us to do and get us out of the house.

Below are some adorable photos of jack. Can you say "CUTIE PIE"!








(jack loves his yogurt)







(i found a bin of clothes Lisa gave me a while back - perfect timing - they all fit him now - and lots of great summer stuff - this orange shirt is adorable and jack would not let us take off this hat!)


(jack loves to help me sweep!)


- Robin

1 comment:

me said...

Okay, Jack is seriously adorable! Such a cute boy. Love the yogurt and sweeping pics. He and Osh have a lot in common! Sounds like you guys to do lots of fun stuff together. That's awesome! So excited for you guys to go to Hawaii. Can't wait to hear all about it and see some surfing pics. I'll be with you in spirit! xo, Jody