Thursday, September 13, 2007

What a great summer!

Well its been a long time since I've blogged. Which means summer must have been fun and busy. The cabin was so much fun - as expected. I love going there and i think jack loved it too. Its where he got his first tooth and swam like a fish all the time. We also went to Nanaimo, BC - which is soooo beautiful. I could for sure live there. Jack was a little sick there so we ended up coming home early but we had a good time camping and meeting family.

Not much is going on here. We start swimming lessons tomorrow. I am so excited - hopefully Jack has fun - I hear you get to take them down the waterslide - how adventurous is that! Other than that I am just chasing after Jack all day - he loves to get into things! He can climb up on anything and on Sunday he actually started crawling - not that he wasn't crawling but no more army crawl. Although I am going to miss that - everyone always laughed and thought it was so cute. Now he only army crawls if he wants to get somewhere fast. But I guess he is just growing up.
Here are some pics from the summer at the cabin.




I miss these evening swims!

How adorable is he!!!

No comments: