Friday, June 22, 2007

father's day!

Well I have been house bound for the last few days due to a cold that I caught somewhere. Not fun! Plus this hot weather - I can't sleep at all - not fun either! Hopefully this cold will go away soon so I can get out and enjoy this weather. Jack is getting bored playing inside all day too. Wow has it been hot here in Calgary - so nice - hopefully it stays like this all summer! Jack is definitely growing up - he loves to play on the carpet rolling back and forth on his stomach and back - squirming up and down and around to reach for different objects. He is laughing and smiling all the time. He seems like such a little boy now! Can't wait for Montana and Vancouver !

Waffles for father's day! mmmmm.....
(dave like the whipped cream so much - when i went to put some on my waffles it was all gone!)
The pizza plate Jack and I made Dave for father's day.


Jack wanted some of dad's waffles!

No comments: