Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Well, we are loving that it is springtime now and the sun is shining. We love our flip flops and sunglasses and shorts!! Jack and I go for a walk almost everyday. Luckily the grocery store is not too far - so we walk there once a week and pick up groceries and we have a park near by - Jack loves to go in the swing. He just laughs when I push him.

Other than that we haven't been too busy. I got called as Young Women's First Counsellor so I'll be busy with activities on Wed. nights. However we only have 2 girls right now so I hear its pretty laid back. And I've been busy planning our trip to Vancouver Island for the Murphy reunion. I've been busy just trying to figure out where we are going to stay - hotel, tent (I don't think tenting for 5 days with Jack sounds fun to me) - we finally decided on renting a trailer - I can't wait to go there. There is so much to do - Kayaking, canoeing, beach, hiking, Tofino - surfing, etc. Should be fun!

Jack will be 5 months in 2 more days. He is so wanting to eat adult food. He just watches me and reaches out for whatever I have. He loves drinking from my waterbottle and can even sip from his sippy cup....He will really love food - but not until he's 6 months.





PLAYTIME!!


1 comment:

me said...

I am with you on being so glad for some nice weather...although it seems to have left us again up here anyway. It's so nice just to get out and get some fresh air. Your trip this summer sounds like it's going to be awesome! Do some surfing for me, okay? Ow...my heart physically hurts just thinking about surfing because I want to go so badly.